Llandogo Overlooking the Wye Works Completed
• Creation of Wordsworth Walk, a circular route, down to the riverside, up to the Bread and Cheese viewpoint, past Cleddon Falls and back down the ‘zigzag’ Jubilee Walk to the centre of the village.
• Improved access on footpath (replacement of stiles with kissing gates) and repaired footbridges.
• Felling of selected trees at Bread and Cheese viewpoint to re-create view.
• Drainage improved and boardwalk built to create drier access on sections of Jubilee Walk in woodland.
• Information panel in Brown’s store car park.
- Car park