Piercefield Overlooking the Wye Works completed
• Conservation works completed at the series of viewpoints along the Piercefield Walk: The Alcove, The Platform, The Grotto, Giant’s Cave, Lover’s Leap and Eagle’s Nest.
• Survey identified bats roosting in a cavity below The Alcove, so provision was made to protect the bat habitat at Eagle’s Nest viewpoint nearby.
• Selected tree felling completed to restore views at viewpoints.
• Ceramic plaques portray the historic images for each viewpoint
• Picturesque Piercefield leaflet detailing the walk connecting the viewpoints